Company Experiences 100% Growth Across U.S., Asia/Pacific, and EMEA Regions
San Francisco, CA February 8, 2016 – Methodics Inc, a leader in IP and data management and storage optimization and workspace acceleration solutions for complex System-on-Chip designs, today reported a record year-over-year doubling of revenue for 2015 over 2014. The rise in revenue is due to increased adoption by many new customers and an expansion within the existing customer base.
“2015 was Methodics’ most successful year ever, with year-over-year growth of 100% versus 2014, and 60% of that growth as a result of displacing competitor products. This continued success is the result of our commitment to making the best, most innovative products for data and IP management, and it’s a testament to the tremendous execution of our teams,” said Simon Butler, President and CEO. “As we head into 2016, we have our strongest product lineup yet, along with an impressive line-up of technology and sales channel partners and a larger direct sales team.”
Methodics was founded in 2007. Over the past nine years, Methodics has been profitable since inception and has experienced steady revenue growth entirely through sales without the need for any outside funding.
In 2015, Methodics saw:
- 100% year-over-year growth in sales from customers in all regions, including the U.S., Asia/Pacific, and EMEA,
- 100% retention of existing customers and significant expansion in those accounts,
- 60% of the growth attributable to displacing competitor products,
- The signing of a technology and reseller partnership agreement with Perforce in June, 2015,
- The signing of a representative agreement with Bedrock Technologies to expand the U.S. sales channel, also in June, 2015,
- The introduction of an evolutionary new product, WarpStor, a content-aware Network Attached Storage and engineering workspace optimizer and accelerator,
- Major new releases of its flagship products, VersIC for analog/mixed-signal design data management, and ProjectIC as a platform for both digital and analog IP management, and
- Most recently in January, the addition of David DePaula as Director of Sales in EMEA, and SangHo Park as Technical Sales Director in South Korea.
“Over this past year, we’ve helped a number of big customers develop and refine their IP reuse strategies by transitioning them from competitors’ tools and onto the combination of ProjectIC and VersIC. In side-by-side benchmarks, they have found our solution very compelling to meeting their design and IP reuse initiatives. We look forward to continuing this success in 2016. The introduction of our WarpStor product brings even more value to the table,” concluded Simon.
Methodics Company Profile:Methodics delivers state-of-the-art semiconductor Design Data Management, IP Lifecycle Management, and Storage optimization and workspace acceleration tools for analog, digital, SoC, and software development design teams. Methodics' customers benefit from the products' ability to enable high-performance collaboration across multi-site and multi-geographic design teams. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and has additional offices and representatives in the U.S., Europe, Israel, China, Taiwan, and Korea.