Life at Methodics
We work out of a high-tech office in the San Francisco SOMA district, 2 blocks from BART, a block from Twitter etc. We are a highly experienced team and enjoy a relaxed, small company working environment whilst working on data scaling appliances and digital asset management/configuration. Our customer list includes some of the highest profile names in the technology sector and inspire us to solve real issues for the enterprise.
The Methodics Stack
The Methodics technology stack includes Java, Python, Node, Angular and Linux kernel development - all with an emphasis on quality and product engineering. We have developed a state-of-the art development environment including Git, Jenkins, CI, Jama and a variety of home grown infrastructure to help us deliver our platform to mission-critical customer deployments.
Sounds interesting? We are always looking for talented engineering professionals driven by solving real-world problems more than figuring out how to sell more ads!
This job is for a US based experienced application engineer with a background in hardware design (analog or digital) and familiarity with IP design . Important skills include familiarity with Cadence Virtuoso, data-management tools such as Subversion or Perforce and proficiency with scripting aeware.
Inside Sales Person
Since our founding in 2006, Methodics has emerged as the market leader in semiconductor IP Lifecycle Management (IPLM) and Design Data Management. Our customer list includes some of the highest profile names in the industry including 4 of the top 5 semiconductor companies of 2018.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to work with our Sales VP, Corporate Executives, and Technical Directors to help us continue our track record of strong sales growth into 2019. This position is based out of our San Francisco headquarters, centrally located, and close to BART and other transportation options.
If you are a highly energetic and motivated sales manager who wants to be part of a fast-growing and highly successful company, this role may be right for you.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of new small to medium size sales opportunities and manage the entire sales cycle from first contact to closure for these opportunities
- Respond quickly to web and email inquiries
- Follow up with event leads as assigned
- Build and maintain strong personal relationships with existing customers and prospects
- Aggressively prospect, identify, and qualify new account opportunities
- Work with the Methodics Sales VP to schedule prospect and customer meetings with appropriate Methodics resources as required
- Manage and maintain the Contacts database in SalesForce
- Participate in industry events as required
- Track and process annual license renewal business with all existing accounts
- Schedule annual account reviews with all customers and follow up
Key qualifications required for this role are:
- Five years of business experience with at least two years of successfully selling complex software and/or service
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including experience at cold-calling prospects
- Experience at working with both domestic and international (EMEA and APAC) customers
- High energy and a customer-focused mentality
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly participate in customer discussions with business and technical leadership
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions
- Solid computer skills including SalesForce, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google docs; Experience with Apple Mac computers a plus.